- The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. and ends at 2:40 P.M.
- Children arriving after 8:20 A.M. are marked LATE.
- When picking up your child from school at the end of the day, please do not do so before 2:20 as instruction is still in progress until that time.
- Regular attendance is essential for academic success and is REQUIRED BY LAW. Excessive absences and/or lateness can result in retention.
- When students are absent, upon their return, parents MUST send a note (phone calls do not excuse an absence), explaining the reason for the absence and the date(s) of absence. A doctor's note must accompany a child returning after 3 days.