Bus Transportation

The East Ramapo Central School District provides bus transportation for students to and from Pomona. Students are issued a bus pass over the summer. It indicates the routes a student must take to travel to and from school. Students musthave their bus pass in their possession when traveling on the bus. A bus driver, transportation officer or school personnel may ask to see a student's bus pass at any time. 

If a student moves, the student's parent/guardian must go to Central Administration at 105 South Madison Avenue and file a change of address. They will need to show one of the following items with the new address: a driver's license, a bill from Orange and Rockland, United Water Company, Telephone Company, or a lease or mortgage papers. After the change of address has been completed, the child will be issued a new bus pass. 

If a student loses his/her bus pass or if the parent/guardian has a problem or question regarding transportation, they are encouraged to call the Office of Transportation at (845) 577-6490. If you have a question regarding a delayed opening or school closing, do not call transportation or Pomona. Instead, call Infophone at (845) 577-6565 or log onto http://www.cancellations.com At that site, put in the East Ramapo zip code of 10977.