How to Access the Student Portal
- Every student has their icon for the student portal on their desktop. Double click on the icon and open it.
- If accessing from home, go to the Spring Valley High School website and click on the link on the upper right-hand side that says "Resources"
- From there, 3 options will drop down. Click on the sub-section named "Student Resources"
- Then, on the right side, click "Student Portal"
- The user ID is the student's ID number with 000 in front. Example, ID #12345 becomes 00012345.
- The Default Password is student2019
- When the student logs in, each student has to change their password. The password must be 8-12 characters and at least 1 number. If there are any letters, they must be lowercase.