The Teacher's E-Mail and Phone Number
Telephone: 845-577-6400 or 845-577-6403 for room 251
1. Be on time in class, 10 point deduction for class participation due to lateness.
2 Be prepared for the notebook, pen, pencils, and completion of pre-class assignment given under each topic before entering the classroom.
3. Take the assigned seat and sit with the assigned group members. No seat behind the 3rd lab. table will be taken or assigned.
4. No food or drink is allowed in classroom
5.Respect each other.
6 No cell phone is allowed to use in class time, zero (0 point) is earned for class participation after two warnings After two warnings, one violation will be counted if the phone usage is found again. Also, the student is not allwed to take exam after three violations of phone usage.
7 Chatting with peers in class to distract the instruction is not allowed. Zero (0) point for class participation will be given after two warnings for chatting issue. After two warnings, one violation will be counted if the chaating again. Also, the student is not allwed to take exam after three violations of chatting issue.
8. Home work is due on time, 10 % deduction for one day lateness. No grade (0 point) will be given for homework three days after the due date.
8. Lab report is due three days after the lab is performed. 10 % deduction for one day lateness. No grade (0 point) will be given three days after the due date. The student is not allowed to take the regent exam (the final exam) if the student does not meet the NY state lab requirement.
9. Group work and discussion are expected in the class time. The student must actively engage in the classwork and discusion during group work. The student will receive the extra points when actively angage in the group work.
10. Raise your hand before asking any questions.