Parents are asked to please sign all homework assignments.
Homework assignments are to be completed at home with an adult. It is expected that students work neatly and do their best on homework.
Students are expected to write down their daily assignments in their Homewååork Assignment Books and to bring it home every day.
Since homework is review of what is taught in class, your child should have no problem completing the work independently.If your child is having trouble completing homework assignments independently, please let me know.
- is given every Monday through Thursday except for religious holidays.
- is a reinforcement of what has been learned in class.
- teaches responsibility and develops positive study habits.
- should be able to be completed independently most of the time.
- should be reviewed by an adult after it is completed.
- should be completed neatly.
- should be returned to school on time.
Daily Reading Homework
The only way your child will be a successful reader is by reading often. Your child needs to read a "Just-Right-For-You" book daily. If your child brings a book from school, please be sure to return it the next day. Please make sure that your child reads everyday and that you take an interest in their reading.Thanks!!!