Global History & Geography I
"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking."
- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Respect - Be respectful, attentive, and participate. Honor other’s right to learn. Listen to others before talking yourself.
Responsibility - Be prompt (to class, with work deadlines, etc.). Be prepared to write. Check your grades on ESchool at least 1X per week.
Integrity – Be honest. Be your best at all times. Do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
- Arrive on time. Please avoid disrupting fellow students by arriving late.
- Please ask questions regarding assignments or class operations when appropriate, usually before or after school.
- Follow directions given by the teacher or his designee, the first time.
- Communicate respectfully with the use of appropriate classroom language. Avoid the use of profanity and racial or sexual slurs.
- Take care of personal business and grooming prior to start of class or after class has been dismissed. Refrain from the use of hygiene items inside classroom.
- Cell phones are to be silenced and kept in your backpack throughout the entire class unless given permission otherwise.
- Remove all bags, purses, backpacks off desktops and store underneath your desk.
- Keep the room neat & tidy. Wait for a suitable time that does not interfere with instructions and properly dispose of any waste in the appropriate receptacle.
- Please stay in your seat until the bell rings.