In accordance with the Governor's executive order 202.26
- The Annual District Meeting and Election has been adjourned and rescheduled until June 9, 2020
- All qualified voter will recieve a mailed absentee ballot to cast their vote. A postage paid return envelope will be provided.
- An Absentee Ballot Application is not needed for 2020
- All Absentee Ballot must be mailed back to the District
- All Absentee Ballots must be received by the District Clerk's office by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
The Annual Meeting - School Budget Vote and Board Member Election will be held - June 9, 2020
No absentee voter's ballot will be counted unless it is received in the office of the Distict Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote, June 9, 2020. A postage-paid return envelope is provided with the ballot.
** During the current coronavirus outbreak, District schools and the adminstration buildings are closed. **