Register to Vote
In accordance with the Governor's executive order 202.13
- Circulation, filing, and collection of any designating petitions, or independent nominating petitions for any office that would otherwise be circulated or filed pursuant to the Election Law, Education Law or any other consolidated law for any office commencing March 31, 2020 are hereby postponed.
- Any school board, library board, or village election scheduled to take place in April or May of 2020 is hereby postponed until at least June 1, 2020, and subject to further directive as to the timing, location or manner of voting for such elections.
The Annual Meeting - 2020-21 Budget Vote and Board Member Election will be held - Date to be Determined
To vote, a person must be:
- a citizen of the United States;
- a resident of the School District for at least 30 days;
- 18 years of age or older;
- personally registered for School District Elections or registered for General Elections with Rockland County.
If you have not voted in a School District vote/election in the past four years, or if you have not voted in a General Election in the past five years, you must register to vote. Registered voters may use an Absentee Ballot.
Not sure if you are registered to vote?
Check with the Voter Information Portal
Not Registered? How To Register
You may register at the office the District Clerk at 105 South Madison Avenue Spring Valley, NY, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on any day that school is in session.
You may also register to vote with the Rockland County Board of Elections.
A Rockland County voter registration form may be downloaded from their website