• Moving


    If you are going to move, you must notify Central Registration, at 105 South Madison Avenue, Spring Valley (577-6065) and supply proof of your new address. They will set up any change in transportation that might be necessary and send the information to Hempstead School. A change in home or work phone numbers may be reported directly to the Hempstead Office at 577-6270.

    It is important to change your address even if you remain in the same school zone or change apartments in the same building. Important mail such as bus passes and test reports will not reach you without an up-to-date address.

    If you are moving out of the East Ramapo Central School District entirely, please inform the Hempstead office of your child's last day of attendance.