Rules and Consequences
Class Rules and Consequences
Each day we come together to learn and to work. Together, we have developed a set of class rules and consequences that each individual is entitled to.
As a community, we hold meetings daily where we share our experiences and have an opportunity to discuss our choices.
The following is a list of our community rules and consequences:
1. Respect others and the environment.
2. Listen while others are speaking.
3. Keep you hands and feet to yourself.
4. Complete your own work.
5. Have a SUPER day!!!
1. Verbal warning
2. Time out within classroom
3. Removal from classroom
4. Phone call/ notify administrator
* Depends on behavioral situation.