Class Rules and Information
Let's Work Together
1. Walk in the school at all times.
2. Listen to and respect your teacher and classmates.
3. Always raise your hand.
4. Keep your hands and your feet to yourself.
5. Always try your best.
1. Teacher will talk to the student.
2. Teacher will give the student a second warning.
3. A letter will be sent home to parents.
4. A phone call will be made to parents.
5. Child will be sent to the Assistant Principal.
If your child is absent, they must return to school with a written excuse.
Although it is not mandatory the children will have the opportunity to celebrate their birthday in the classroom if the parent desires. Please provide ample notification so that I can arrange our schedule accordingly.