1. I will complete all my assignments.
2. I will turn in work that is completed neatly.
4. I will make up homework missed because of absence.
1. I will check homework daily.
2. I will give students praise and incentatives (rewards) when they
1. I will provide a quiet area for daily homework assignments.
2. I will not allow my child to get out of doing homework.
3. I will contact Mrs. Zweig if my child has any problems completing
Students will receive points for completed assignments
Two Points: Completed Work that is on time
One Point: For work that is partially complete or handed in a day late.
Zero Point: For incomplete work.
There will be a target point value to work towards for each week. For example if I have given ten homework assignments, then the total target point value for the week would be 20. 20/20 = 100% for the week for homework
A progress will be sent home on Mondays that will inform you on the your child's work and behavior from the previous week. Please sign and send in on Tuesday.
Students will take home a daily planner and a homework folder every night.