•  FOIL Requests

    Click here to get  more information on FOIL requests for records and to get a FOIL Request form"FOIL" Request.


    Student Record Requests

    Parents of students (current or past) and students, age 18 or older (current or past), of Spring Valley High School or Ramapo High School should contact the school directly.

    Students who wish a replacement diploma must contact their high school directly. The high school will tell them the current fee for a replacement diploma. Note that replacement diplomas will be signed by the current prinicipal, not the actual principal who originally graduated them.

    Parents / guardians of stdudents at middle or elementary schools should contact their school directly.

    Click here to get contact information for all schools.

    Attorneys and other agencies must submit their student record requests to the District Clerk's Office. Call 845-577-6015 for more information.