The Budget Vote is Tuesday, May 11, 2021.
- There are no Board of Education Trustee positions up for election on May 11, 2021 in compliance with the Federal Court Order
- An Absentee Ballot Application is not needed for voters who registered with the County for permanent absentee ballots
- For all other voters the Budget Vote is by in-person voting at the Ward poll site unless you submit an Absentee Ballot Applicaiton to the District Clerk's Office..
- All Absentee Ballots must be mailed back to the District Clerk.
- Requests received by Tuesday, May 4, 2021 will have absentee ballots mailed to the voter.
- Requrest received May 5-10, 2021 must be picked up in person.
Absentee voter ballots will be counted if they are received in the office of the Distict Clerk:
- Received by the District Clerk by 5 p.m. on May 11, 2021, by hand delivery to the administration building or by delivery from the post office.