AP Chemistry is a college level chemistry course similar to what a student would take in their first year of college as a Chemistry, Biology , Physics or Engineering Major. Success in this course requires a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and good study skills!
- Tests and Quizzes 70%
- Labs 20%
- HW/CW 10%
- Textbook: Chemistry, The Study of Matter. Brown and LeMay 11e (provided)
- Calculator: Scientific or graphing (preferred)
- AP Chemistry Reference Tables (provided) and HERE
- AP Chemistry Periodic Table (provided) and HERE
- Princeton Review AP Chemistry Review Book
- Notebook/binder for notes
- Lab Notebook ( a bound marbled graphing notebook is preferred)
Attending weekly review sessions is recommended. Additional Extra Help is available during lunch or upon request.